Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break; 2012

Tumblr_lixvc5tn9b1qff555o1_500_large

Beginning tomorrow morning, until Sunday, I will be Spring Breakin' it Down in Destin with my two best friends Ashley & Stacey.
My mom and her boyfriend will be there too, of course, but we won't be seeing them much.

Despite it only being for four days, packing seemed to take forever. I can assure you I'll be looking cute & will indeed have options of what to wear while I'm there!
I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures, along with the picture I would already be taking to contribute to my 365 Days of Photos. This is my second attempt at the 365 day project. The first, I failed miserably in the second or third week. I want to keep up with it this time- Make sure I don't slack!

In other news, I'm hoping to get a few of things marked off my list of 101 things to do in 1,000 days while I'm there. I started that list a little over a month ago, and I think I'm getting good progress on it! Better than my friends anyways. :)

Oh, I only have five more weeks of school left this year.
Then, I'll be a senior.
Whaaaat?!

No comments: