Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer is so near; Someone hire me, please?

     Tumblr_l4uqlaxwif1qbr1zko1_500_large

     As summer is approaching faster than I ever remember it doing before, I feel anxious about it actually getting here. My main focus, at the moment, has been getting a job. So far, I've applied for about eleven. Surely someone will be interested! On top of that, I'm planning on selling my Jeep and buying a car. Driving here & there this summer won't be much fun if I kept my current inconsiderate gas tank around.
     Then, of course, I have soccer starting up this summer- It'll be my senior year, how bittersweet. After those priorities have been taken care of, I have time for friends, family, and lovely summer adventures. I plan on having a good summer, needless to say. Here's a little list of my summer expectations-

  • Get a job.. Somewhat enjoy said job (aka, not hate it.)
  • Get a car.. Somewhat enjoy said job (aka, not hate it.)
  • Read lots of books. 
  • Buy cute clothes, preferably cheap cute clothes.
  • Have the best June 28th to date. (That means it has to beat out last year!)
  • Be awesome in soccer, or ya know, just be awesome.
  • Spend lots of time outdoors, not just including soccer.
  • Surround myself with my favorite people, as much as possible.
  • B L O G.

No comments: