Sunday, April 29, 2012

You're a wizard, Harry.

Tumblr_krlg4kghye1qzvxcdo1_500_large

Being the book lover I claim to be, I bowed my head in shamed when faced with the fact that I had never read the Harry Potter series.

So, of course, I decided I would do something about that. 
I'm currently on book three, wondering how long it'll take to get to book seven. Let's hope not too long!
I've been yearning to re-watch the movies, and I've agreed to myself I will have myself a little marathon after I've finished the book series. That will be the first time I've watched the last movie, after failing to finish it despite renting it twice.

I'm proud to almost be a legitimate Harry Potter fan.
(Yes, I do have a PotterMore account. ShadowUnicorn6900 is the name, and I'm none less than a Gryffindor.)

Keep track of the books I'm reading here.

No comments: