Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beginning #34-

Tumblr_lodif7lfq41qftwqwo1_500_large

Okay, this isn't really number 34, but it's certainly not the first.
However, this is me vowing it will be the last.
Do you believe me? Probably not.

I've been blogging since I was fourteen, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Hopefully this blog, 
The Spoken Heart, will forever be my humble abode on Blogger. Come back in five years and see.

I spent a good amount of time revamping the layout, but most of that time was spent deciding if I liked the new change or not- and then deciding that I didn't.
I've came to be content with it though.

The music page isn't complete yet, and there may be other fun and exciting things popping up soon, but I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so they will all have to wait!
(That's probably a really nice run-on sentence. Oh well.)

Oh, in case you didn't know, I'm Jamie. Hi.
You can find out more about me Here.

No comments: